Full Day Amalfi Coast Tour
Full Amalfi coast private tour
AMALFI COAST TOUR:
Words cannot explain the beauty of the famous Amalfi Coast - you have to see it for yourself ...
Our professional drivers will take you on a memorable, relaxing and, most importantly, a flexible tour of the Amalfi Drive.
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation, enjoy a wonderful introduction to the area from our English speaking drivers as you travel to the famous Amalfi Coast .
Your driver will stop for lots of photo opportunities along the way to capture the breathtaking views and magnificent scenery. During the drive you will have free time to visit the delightful towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
The reason for travelling with us:
Our vehicles are the right size for:
- entering the town of Positano which is not accessible to large coaches and buses.
- stopping to capture the best postcard worthy photos along the Amalfi Coast road, and to pull over on the roadside to taste the local delicacies for sale at the many fruit stands.
- taking you off the tourist track to discover wonderful restaurants, wineries and that ever so special panoramic view to take your breath away.
- Professional, English-speaking drivers, all born and raised in the area, will point out so many things you would otherwise miss, offer a wonderful introduction to the area and then during the day will convey their knowledge and passion for this beautiful part of Italy.
- Our drivers are flexible, the tour is at your speed seeing as much or as little at each stop.
Witness the crystal-blue sea, towering emerald green mountains, endless charming flower-covered streets. Positano built on a hill and a picture perfect, breathtaking views at every angle during the day.
The 5-star, chic hotspot for the rich and famous. Your driver will drop you right in the heart of Positano, saving precious time and your legs! giving you longer to wander the traffic free lanes, covered in magenta bougainvillea, lined with linen shops, art galleries and cafes.
As you make you way down through the vertical town you will pass by the main church and finally arrive to the seafront of the crystal-blue, Mediterranean sea.
The main town along the Amalfi Coast. Take a short stroll to admire the stunning cathedral of St. Andrew with its excellent examples of medieval architecture with Moorish influence, along with the adjacent Cloister of Paradise. Visit the paper mill or just enjoy the main piazza and its shops.
Here we find the famous gardens of Villa Rufolo, with its breathtaking view over the Amalfi Coast. Long known as a retreat for great artists and writers follow in their footprints as you take a relaxing walk through the main town. Visit the local Cathedral, shopping alleys or simply enjoy a cool drink in the main Piazza, before meeting up again with your driver.
No stop in Italy is complete without a traditional homemade pasta lunch; your private driver on your request will suggest a restaurant with true Italian hospitality.
Keep in mind your itinerary is totally flexible and can be changed to your personal wishes. Basically the vehicle is yours!
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous Amalfi coast drive
- Magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
- St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi Town
- (Optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Stroll the beautiful pedestrianised lanes of Positano, offering delightful shopping
- Photo stop at the ‘Madonna’ for the best panoramic view of Positano
- Optional stop at a Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts
- Optional stop at the Emerald grotto