Tour Full Amalfi Coast
Shore Trip along Full Amalfi Coast from port of Salerno
Excursion 4 – Positano, Amalfi & Ravello – full day
The towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello are three of the most beautiful in the south of Italy and have gained worldwide fame for their charm. An excursion to this area is a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a real taste of the southern Italian landscape.
In taking this private full day excursion to explore the Amalfi Coast you will have the option to spend as little or as much time as possible in the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, as well as experiencing the full AMALFI DRIVE.
Witness the crystal-blue sea, towering emerald green mountains, endless charming flower-covered streets. Positano is built on a hill and offers picture perfect, breathtaking views at every angle during the day.
Your driver will stop for lots of photo opportunities along the way to capture the breathtaking views and magnificent scenery. During the drive you will have free time to visit the famous towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
The 5 -tar, chic hotspot for the rich and famous. Your driver will drop you right in the heart of Positano, saving precious time and your legs! giving you longer to wander the traffic free lanes, covered in magenta bougainvillea, lined with linen shops, art galleries and cafes.
As you make you way down through the vertical town you will pass by the main church and finally arrive at the seafront of the crystal-blue, Mediterranean sea.
The main town along the Amalfi Coast. Take a short stroll to admire the stunning cathedral of St. Andrew with its excellent examples of medieval architecture with Moorish influence, along with the adjacent Cloister of Paradise. Visit the paper mill or just enjoy the main piazza and its shops.
Here we find the famous gardens of Villa Rufolo, with its breathtaking view over the Amalfi Coast. Long known as a retreat for great artists and writers follow in their footprints as you take a relaxing walk through the main town. Visit the local Cathedral, shopping alleys or simply enjoy a cool drink in the main Piazza, before meeting up again with your driver.
No stop in Italy is complete without a traditional homemade pasta lunch; your private driver on your request will suggest a restaurant with true Italian hospitality.
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous Amalfi drive
- Magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
- St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi Town
- (Optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Stroll through the beautiful pedestrianised lanes of Positano, offering delightful shopping
- Photo stop at the ‘Madonna’ for the best view of Positano
- Optional stop at the Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts
- Optional stop at the Emerald Grotto
FROM SALERNO PORT price of tour NOT per person
Groups of 1-3 people - 340 Euro
Groups of 4-6 people - 400 Euro
Groups of 7-8 people - 450 Euro
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,
English speaking driver,
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes.
Entrance tickets where applicable,
Emerald Grotto €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 5pm
Villa Rufolo, Ravello €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 8pm
Museum in Ravello Cathedral €2 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 7pm
- Tours available everyday
- Duration 9 hours (according to your ship's schedule)
- Pick up and drop off from your cruise ship docked in the port of Salerno.
- Tour can be reserved as a private tour OR you can create a group OR we will help to find fellow passengers to share the tour and costs.
- The proposed itinerary is only a suggestion, the vehicle and English-speaking driver are basically yours for the tour. If you would like to visit alternative towns please email and we will create an itinerary together to suit YOU.