SPECIAL OFFER for group booking
If you are travelling in a large group (9 + people) we have available a deluxe 16/19 seater minicoach....
Pompeii, Sorrento & Positano - full day tour
Step back in time and explore a Roman city frozen in time, walk the streets and see where the Romans of 79 AD lived, worked, relaxed and entertained. Back to present day and on to Positano, the absolute gem of the Amalfi Coast, wander the traffic-free lanes passing cafes, art galleries and fashion boutiques. Enjoy lunch in a typical Italian restaurant in Sorrento the heart of the Neapolitan Riviera, after free time to shop, sight-see, or just people watch in the main square - you won’t be short of things to do.
- 2-hour guided tour of Pompeii – the worlds most visited archaeological site
- Drive along the Amalfi Coast road
- Photo stop at the ‘Madonna’ for the best view of Positano. See the houses clung to the mountainside decorated with brightly coloured bougainvillea, gaze down to the small beach and warm blue Mediterranean sea
- Walking tour and free time in the picturesque town of Positano
- Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Walking tour in Sorrento with authorised guide
- Free time in Sorrento to enjoy the historical lanes, lined with shops selling everything from giant lemons to local souvenirs
- Enjoy a spectacular 360° view of the bay of Naples
TRANSFER & EXCURSION PACKAGE
We offer a discount on the final price for round trip transfers and excursions confirmed in advance.
Door to door transfers with English-speaking drivers, with the opportunity to stop en route in Pompeii, Herculaneum to name a few places and enjoy a wine tasting lunch or a visit to a small, family-run pasta factory followed by a homemade lunch with the family.
We offer private excursions conducted with an experienced, English-speaking chauffeur and, if preferred, a local guide so you can create your own flexible itinerary and timescale.