Tour Naples museum and Amalfi Coast
Shore excursion to Naples Archaeological Museum from Sorrento Port
Excursion 6 - Naples Archaeological museum & Amalfi Coast - full day
This tour is perfect for those who find visiting Pompeii/ Herculaneum too much due to the hot weather or walking difficulties.
The Naples Archaeological Museum is where you will discover all the best finds from Pompeii and Herculaneum, statues amazingly preserved and as tall as coaches, colourful mosaics and beautiful jewellery - to mention just a small part of the museum's enormous collection. As well as Roman artefacts, they also have an extensive Egyptian exhibition.
The tour consists of 2 hours in the Naples Archaeological museum, followed by a tour of the scenic Amalfi Coast.
- 2 hours in Naples Archaeological Museum (private tour guide can be arranged)
- Drive the Amalfi Coast
- Visit the magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
- (optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi
- Optional stop at the Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts
- Stroll the beautiful traffic free lanes of Positano offer delightful shopping
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous AMALFI DRIVE
FROM SORRENTO PORT price of tour NOT per person ...
Groups of 1-3 people - 250 Euro
Groups of 4-6 people - 300 Euro
Groups of 7-8 people - 350 Euro
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,
English speaking driver,
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes.
Entrance tickets where applicable,
Optional authorised guide, available on request,
Naples Archaeological museum €7.50
CLOSED ON TUESDAYS
Emerald Grotto €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 5pm
Villa Rufolo, Ravello €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 8pm
Museum in Ravello Cathedral €2 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 7pm
- Tours available everyday
- Duration 9 hours (according to your ships schedule)
- Pick up and drop off Sorrento pier where your cruise ships tender boat / launcher will arrive.
- The port of Sorrento is small so your cruise ship will anchor offshore and tender in to port
- Tour can be reserved as a private tour OR you can create/join a group on our shared tours website where will help to find fellow passengers to share the tour and costs.
- The proposed itinerary is only a suggestion, the vehicle and English-speaking driver are basically yours for the tour. If you would like to visit alternative towns please email and we will create an itinerary together to suit YOU.