Tour Full Amalfi Coast and Sorrento
Amalfi Port Shore Trip Excursion along Full Amalfi Coast and Sorrento
Excursion 4 – Positano, Amalfi, Ravello & Sorrento – full day
The towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello are three of the most beautiful in the south of Italy and have gained worldwide fame for their charm. An excursion to this area is a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a real taste of the southern Italian landscape. In taking this private full day excursion to explore the Amalfi Coast you will have the option to spend as little or as much time as possible in the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
"Nowhere do colours shine with such different, clear tones as on the Amalfi Coast, which has always attracted visitors of the greatest prestige. The villages scattered along the coast bewitch every visitor, even the most astute. Its charm lies not only in the places themselves but also in their history, which has left important traces in art: here you can find some of the finest churches, villas and monasteries".
FROM AMALFI PORT price of tour NOT per person
Groups of 1-3 people - 340 Euro
Groups of 4-6 people - 400 Euro
Groups of 7-8 people - 450 Euro
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes.
Entrance tickets where applicable,
Emerald Grotto €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 5pm
Villa Rufolo, Ravello €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 8pm
Museum in Ravello Cathedral €2 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 7pm
- Tours available everyday
- Duration 9 hours (according to your ship's schedule)
- Pick up and drop off Amalfi pier, where your tender / launcher boat pulls in from your cruise ship
- The port of Amalfi is small so your cruise ship will anchor offshore and tender into port.
- Tour can be reserved as a private tour OR you can create a group OR we will help to find fellow passengers to share the tour and costs.
- The proposed itinerary is only a suggestion, the vehicle and English-speaking driver are basically yours for the tour. If you would like to visit alternative towns please email and we will create an itinerary together to suit YOU.
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous Amalfi coast drive
- Magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello
- St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi Town
- (Optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Stroll the beautiful pedestrianised lanes of Positano, offering delightful shopping
- Photo stop at the ‘Madonna’ for the best panoramic view of Positano
- Optional stop at the Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts
- Free time in Sorrento
- Historical lanes of Sorrento, lined with shops selling local souvenirs, giant lemns, inlaid woodwork, cameo & coral jewelry, wine and the local liquor Limoncello
- Enjoy a spectacular 360° view of the bay of Naples from the public gardens