Tour Full Amalfi Coast
Shore Excursion Full Amalfi Coast
Excursion 4 – Positano, Amalfi & Ravello – full day
The towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello are three of the most beautiful in the south of Italy and have gained worldwide fame for their charm. An excursion to this area is a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a real taste of the southern Italian landscape.
In taking this private full day excursion to explore the Amalfi Coast you will have the option to spend as little or as much time as possible in the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello as well as experiencing the full AMALFI DRIVE.
Your driver will stop for lots of photo opportunities along the way to capture the breathtaking views and magnificent scenery. During the drive you will have free time to visit the famous towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
The 5-star, chic hotspot for the rich and famous. Your driver will drop you right in the heart of Positano, saving precious time and your legs! giving you longer to wander the traffic-free lanes, covered in magenta bougainvillea, lined with linen shops, art galleries and cafes.
As you make you way down through the vertical town you will pass by the main church and finally arrive at the seafront of the crystal-blue, Mediterranean sea.
The main town along the Amalfi Coast. Take a short stroll to admire the stunning cathedral of St. Andrew with its excellent examples of medieval architecture with Moorish influence, along with the adjacent Cloister of Paradise. Visit the paper mill or just enjoy the main piazza and its shops.
Here we find the famous gardens of Villa Rufolo, with their breathtaking view over the Amalfi Coast. Long known as a retreat for great artists and writers, follow in their footprints as you take a relaxing walk through the main town. Visit the local Cathedral, shopping alleys or simply enjoy a cool drink in the main Piazza, before meeting up again with your driver.
No stop in Italy is complete without a traditional homemade pasta lunch; your private driver on your request will suggest a restaurant with true Italian hospitality.
- Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous Amalfi coast drive
- Magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello.
- St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi Town
- (Optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
- Stroll the beautiful pedestrianised lanes of Positano, offering delightful shopping.
- Photo stop at the ‘Madonna’ for the best panoramic view of Positano.
- Optional stop at a Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts.
- Optional stop at the Emerald grotto along the coast road.
- Pick up and drop off from your cruise ship in Naples Cruise Port.
- Tours available everyday, reservation must be made in advance.
- Tour duration maximum 9 hours (according to your ships schedule)
- Your tour is confirmed along with credit card. Please read cancellation policy. Payment for the tour is cash on the day, only Euro.
- Your Naples shore excursion to the Amalfi Coast can be reserved as a private tour OR you can create a group here: www.sharedtoursinitaly.com and advertise for fellow passengers to share the tour and costs.
We offer a tour with pick up Naples port, drop off Sorrento Port so you can enjoy the ferry ride back to Naples cruise port, arriving where your cruise ship is docked. Please email for further information and reduced rate.
The proposed itinerary is only a suggestion, the vehicle and English-speaking driver is basically yours for the tour.
If you would like an alternative itinerary please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create the perfect day together to suit YOU.
Deluxe air-conditioned vehicle,
All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes.
Entrance tickets where applicable,
Emerald Grotto €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 5pm
Villa Rufolo, Ravello €5 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 8pm
Museum in Ravello Cathedral €2 (optional visit)
Open 09:00 till 7pm